Grace Brinton, Professional Chef and Certified Health Coach, founded this company after spending years working through her own health struggles. She has experience with clients facing digestive issues (IBS, IBD), autoimmune disease, and also those looking to transition towards a healthier “real food” lifestyle. Grace integrates gluten free, dairy free, low-fodmap, and other anti-inflammatory aspects of eating into her meal services so that clients can receive the very best healthy and healing protocols.
Elissa Dunlap, Professional Chef, has 20 years of professional culinary experience. After being diagnosed with Celiac disease she not only immersed herself in the gluten free industry but has also developed extensive experience preparing food within grain-free, low-fodmap and autoimmune protocol guidelines. Elissa is also a seasoned instructor and teaches classes both privately and to groups across the Boston-Metro area.
- Our meat is locally sourced and pasture-raised
- Our produce is locally sourced and organic in every possible situation
- We only cook with healthy fats: coconut oil, grass-fed ghee, avocado oil and extra-virgin olive oil
- We focus on anti-inflammatory, healing foods.
- We prepare meals that can align with gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, autoimmune protocol and low-fodmap diets.
In addition to providing you with some of the healthiest food available in Boston, we also strive to maintain a sustainable business practice.
- Our food packaging is eco-friendly
- We compost all our food scraps
- We recycle all recyclables
- We give back to our community whenever possible